Early Childhood Teacher
At Only About Children, we provide a holistic approach to childcare to over 75 campuses across Australia. Our innovative programs provide quality learning with a focus on early years education, health, and wellbeing. We believe this integrated approach gives each child the best opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families, which is why we want to speak to you about your career goals.
This opportunity is for a Teacher Level 1-5 (Educational Teacher Award) and we offer $63,251 - $87,517 depending on your level.
About the Role
As an Early Childhood Teacher, this role will see you inspiring the programs across the kindergarten while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Implementing a play-based approach to learning in line with the Oac Grow curriculum
- Creating inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments to engage children
- Leading a small team of educators by providing educational leadership
- Forming meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Free access to the ECA Learning Hub
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Ongoing development including Semaan and Slattery courses
Requirements of the Role
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent ACECQA approved teaching qualifications
- Valid VIT Registration (Early Childhood)
- Experience in planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child's development
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Effective implementation of pedagogy in your teaching practice