This is a great opportunity for you to bring in your passion for the Early Years and guide a team of educators to build on a positive culture and help children become lifelong learners! We have a beautiful 120 place centre in Bedford looking for their next team leader!
- Competitive Salary Packages!
- NFP benefits up to $18,000!
- Supportive leadership and management team
- Childcare discounts
- Options to purchase additional leave
- 6 weeks maternity leave
- Professional Development and Training
- Career progression
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Diploma in Children's Services or a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- An understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A current Working with Children's Check
- First Aid certificate
- To be responsible in the daily management and administration of the service
- Motivate, support and work in partnership with all educators, driving them to excel as they deliver care and educational programs to children.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) to implement across the service, ensuring this aligns with legislation and company policies, procedures and brand values.
- Compliance with industry laws and regulations
- Staffing and rosters
- Overseeing the centre curriculum based on the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Framework
- Driving quality in practices in line with the National Quality Standards
- Compliance with company policies and procedures
- Mentoring and guiding the service philosophy
- Liaising with stakeholders, clients and the local community
- Maintain an exceeding rating for the service
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills have the ability to contribute effectively to a team environment by providing support to all staff as required
- Be enthusiastic, positive, productive and conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Engaging with the community and families to ensure a high occupancy and maintain a sufficient level of enrolments of the service